The CDC has encouraged all Americans for the standard medical supply. However, when planning to update your medical quantity, it is essential to consider what challenges the novel coronavirus poses.
As the coronavirus epidemic has reached severe global levels, buyers are scrambling to buy Coronavirus Medical Supply and other medical kinds of stuff.
Types of PPE and medical supplies for fighting COVID-19
- Medical masks
- Filtering respirators(N95 masks)
- Face shield
- Hand sanitizer
- COVID-19 test kits
- Infrared thermometers
Although the situation is not healthy at present, we need to face a very fast-moving situation with many risks to order for medical supplies. The question now is how to buy safe medical products without being ripped off?
Warning For Buyers Before Buying COVID-19 Medical Supplies
• You should decide quickly and be ready about the quality of PPE along with the full payment; otherwise, the medical products might get sold to someone else. For example- if you buy face-mask in less quantity, you won’t be able to negotiate the payment terms.
• The payment should be made between 12-24 hours to purchase the medical supplies, as speed is essential.
• Due to the over-demand of medical supplies, there are chances the stock might get over. But there might be some stocks available, for example, if any customer has canceled the order.
• After you made the payment, it takes 1-4 weeks to reach the order.
• As the supply capacity has risen due to this pandemic, prices may fluctuate due to growing demands.
• It is easy to get the attention of legitimate suppliers much faster than a private seller if you are buying for a government body.
• Approaching big or established companies with a long history making medical supplies like masks, hazmat suits, etc. might delay your process. These multinational already have distribution channels and are very busy. Targeting the newer entrants that did an excellent job setting up their operations and making good quality material is not easy to find in case of emergencies.
• Be aware of the vendors (probably trading companies ) who aren’t aware of their manufacturers. Also, the freight charges may rise due to 2,3, or 4 layers of middleman in between selling medical supplies. However, suppliers will expect full payment from you in advance, because if you don’t pay it, someone else will.
Things To Do Before Placing An Order
• Due to over demand for medical products, many of the testing labs are over-stretched and require more time or months to complete processing new testing PPE and pharmaceutical products. If you can’t wait as a buyer, then you have to rely on checking documents to assess suppliers and product legitimacy.
• Don’t skip the due diligence step. Make sure the company from you is ordering is real and authorized to export. Check their certificates and other required documents to check permits to ship in your state.
• Also, ask for a regulatory certificate and testing reports for more information about the manufacturer.
• You may ask for an audit for a large order to the supplier’s factory before production. Suppliers won’t entertain for inspection for smaller customers. It is the second step of security after documentation; an audit will confirm what’s happening for real in the factory.
• Conducting product inspections at the factory before shipping will save you from getting any wrong medical product if you have already made the payment for a large order. Even though inspectors won’t be able to check clinical safety, they will ensure that they are made correctly.
How can I know if the supplier is authorized to export to my state?
You may follow the below guidelines before placing an order.
• The supplier should carry a proper license to manufacture medical products and export them to your state in the US.
• The paper submitted by the supplier in its country is 100% correct with double-checking and good quality as customs may counterfeit the product due to quality.
- The Advantages of Eyeglasses Eyeglasses have provided a means for humans to see clearly since a long time. Even...
- Cold Therapy Units Make Your Shoulder Recovery Less Painful Recovery after any type of shoulder injury can be painful. It can also take a...
- Why Should We Use Tanning Bed Lotion? If you are a regular tanning bed user but haven’t been using tanning lotions before,...
- What Makes Professional Percussion Massager Popular? Percussive therapy has become an accepted curative method in recent times, even though it’s not...