Science and technology have penetrated the world of cosmetics and grooming as well. And for those who are concerned about their looks and overall appearance, science and technology is there to help. Vampire facial is one such example that improves the appearance and gives the youthful back with the help of PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) therapy. In this therapy, a person’s blood is used for the treatment after separating the platelet and serum. Blood is extracted from the body using the syringe and then placed inside a centrifuge. The spinning of the centrifuge separates the plasma from the serum. The micro needle is used to insert the separated plasma back into the facial skin. After this, the production of fibroblasts and keratinocytes is stimulated that renews the collagen. With the formation of more collagen, the skin begins to look vibrant, tight and younger. Like any other technology vampire facial in NYC also has its share of pros and cons which have been discussed as follows;
Pros of having vampire facial
• It is a better alternative to the surgeries for those who are afraid to go under the knife but want to improve their appearance. Though it uses the needles but they are painless and take lesser time than any surgery.
• It is safe because the person’s own blood is inserted back using the PRP therapy.
• It does not cause any bruise, unlike some other treatments and surgery. Instead, the platelet-rich plasma increases RBC count in the blood which helps the person from in relieving the skin allergies, burnt skin, and healing the existing wounds.
• Vampire facial in NYC can be easily combined with other facial treatments without causing any trouble.
• Unlike other skin treatment for a youthful look, vampire facial does not have any downtime which means after undergoing this treatment once; it is not required to be repeated after some time.
• The treated blood naturally induces the growth process and improves the blood flow. This improves the complexion of the skin giving it a better tone, improves the clarity by removing scars and spots, reduces skin folds, and gives a better volume.
• There are no side effects of vampire facial because there is no outside chemical involved that body may reject or develop resistance for.
Cons of having vampire facial
• Despite of its popularity, the vampire facial in NYC is still not supported by the medical professionals and medical regulatory authority.
• Most of the plastic surgeon neither suggest it nor perform it. Centers train their own staff for vampire facelift which may be a concern of safety for some people.
• Though it does not have its side effects but sometimes it affects the eyes.
• Some people also doubt about its approval from FDA which is most of the centers claim. This means the people opt for vampire facial treatment on their own risk.
• Though it does not cause a bruise, but it does cause the redness of the area which sometimes lasts for days giving a little artificial appearance before its effect actually begin to show. Also, the result may be unsatisfied to some people if they compare the results of surgeries and Botox.
• The results take longer than other available treatments because the plasma rich blood works on its natural pace to generate new cells. Whereas, in the case of plastic surgeries, results are visible as soon as the surgery is over.
Vampire facial does not have any major or life-threatening drawbacks which explain the reason behind its growing popularity and increase in the number of both men and women opting for it.
- Hair Restoration – What You Should Know? Hair restoration in NJ is a highly sophisticated hair loss management procedure which has been...
- The Advantages of Eyeglasses Eyeglasses have provided a means for humans to see clearly since a long time. Even...
- Hair Restoration – Where to Go and When to Go? There are now many treatments available for hair loss. Some are invasive such as hair...
- An Overview of Hair Restoration Procedures and Options So what are the hair restoration procedures available in the market? Which option would be...